Our school prides itself on being a smart and presentable school. We appreciate that uniform can be expensive so would like to remind all parents that there is no expectation for items to bear our school logo nor be branded.
We have lots of preloved uniform, which everyone is very welcome to - free of charge. We will hold regular uniform drop-in shops whereby parents can access uniform, without charge. Please ask at the school office - 0121 706 2165, or email Mrs Ward - firstname.lastname@example.org for the date of the next offer.
We welcome any donations of uniform, please drop these to our school office or call our office on 0121 706 2165, if you need assistance.
To view our Uniform Policy, please click here.
Uniform is required to be worn be all children apart from in agreed exceptional circumstances or on school theme days. Theme days will be advertised on Class Dojo and/or texted to all parents in advance.
At a glance, our uniform is;
• Bottle green sweatshirt with or without the school logo
• Bottle green cardigan with or without the school logo
• Grey or black trousers (Nursery and reception children may wear grey or black jogging bottoms),
shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
• White polo shirt or white short-sleeved shirt
• Green and white school dress [small checks or stripes]
• White, grey or green tights
• White or grey socks
• Dark shoes – a sensible style with flat heels [no open-toed shoes or trainers]
We expect all children to have a named bag in which to keep their P.E. kit.
• Black pumps
• Dark green or black sports shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
• Plain white round neck T-shirt
Westley Road, Birmingham, West Midlands B27 7UQ
0121 706 2165